SUNSET WINE TASTING
The cool of the evening experience would be one to remember as we visit and enjoy a guided tour around a countryside vineyard. We would learn about the production of the wine and be regaled with stories of the place and its people. We would also find a wine tasting room to experience the richness of up to three samples of wine.
As we continue our experience, we would journey towards the famous Algar Seco rock formation known for its stunning sunset views and picturesque appearance in the evening. Partake in taking memorable pictures as the sun hits the coastline in the most beautiful way ever.
Finally, as the sun kisses the oceans, we would experience some more Portuguese culture by having dinner at a typical Portuguese restaurant and have some more wine.
- Wine tasting of red white and rose wine
- Guided tour to a local winery
- Enjoy some free time to explore the famous Algar Seco rock formation
- Watch the sunset from a top location
- Enjoy a traditional meal at a Portuguese restaurant
- Local guide and private transportation
- Tastings of red, white and rose wines
- Guided tour to a winery
- A traditional meal at a Portuguese restaurant
- Pick up and drop of from your chosen location
- IVA (service tax)
Starting & Duration
- Starts: Depending on sunset time
- Duration: Around 6 hours
- Location: Silves, carvoeiro
- Stop 1: Pick up from your staying
- Stop 2: Country side winery
- Stop 3: Algar seco carvoeiro (sunset location)
- Stop 4: Traditional Portuguese restaurant
- Stop 5: Drop off at your chosen location
What people are saying about us?
“Knowledgable and extremely helpful and friendly host who went out of his way to make the trip memorable. Highly recommend this small tour company, compared to the bigger companies in the area. “
Mar 24, 2019 Trip Advisor
Amazing day. Absolutely unmissable!
“My daughters and I spent a fabulous afternoon on this wine tour. Joao is an amazing host and very knowledgeable about the entire Algarve. We visited the winery which was an excellent insight into wine making. and the guide, Tania was eloquent and impressive.
I can't recommend this tour enough - really worth doing. Thank you Joao!”
Aug 5, 2018
Excellent Tour !!
“My wife and I had a very pleasant tour. The guide was very friendly and informative, would definitely recommend.”
Mar 5, 2019 Trip Advisor